FPS Creator Package

tkunze

the buy button for the zombie apocalypse pack works fine for me...

and there are plenty of commandline tools that come with LE to allow you to do the conversions... in the older LE SDK's there is even a X format converter.

Unless you are creating all of your models in 3dsmax and are using Arbuz's converter, the best converter you can get is UU3D... it will basically convert almost any model type to GMF for you... and also allows you to edit UV's, scale/position/rotate the model itself, edit/add/remove animations, even just create simple primitive models, set vertex colors, etc... its really a great product.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

When I said the Buy does not work I was talking about the Unwrap3d.

are you meaning you cannot get to this page: http://www.unwrap3d.com/u3d/order.aspx

or when you click on one of the pay links it fails? well I just tried all 4 and they worked fine for me... youre not from one of the russian states are you? i believe they are blocked... that or try a different browser...

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

I got the bad guys pack (21). .x files so easy to convert. The only thing I don't like is that I can't find any sort of animation key that gives the frames and what animation name they would be. Kind of sucks if I have to go through that and figure that out on my own.

I got the bad guys pack (21). .x files so easy to convert. The only thing I don't like is that I can't find any sort of animation key that gives the frames and what animation name they would be. Kind of sucks if I have to go through that and figure that out on my own.

Too many problems as I already said. I decided to make some custom models. I will talk with some freelancers for this. :D

i5 2.7Ghz, GTS 450, 8GB Ram, Win7 x64; Win8 x64

rvlgames.com - my games

RVL Games Facebook Page, YouTube Channel

Blitzmax :)

It is some work to convert the models and to figure out animation frames. That's why i have written my converter and my viewer to get the necessary information easier. However looking to $20 for >10 nexgen models (<2$ per model) it is really cheap. I bought some custom created models for my fantasy style game. But if you want nexgen style (=zBrush Model + lowpoly model) and fully animated i doubt you'll get it for less than ~$300.

So for me it is ok to put some effort into the conversion. However if Josh could negotiate with "The game creators" to get a leadwerks optimized

version of the packages this would be great and save a lot of work.

Atached a screen of the models in the game i am working on:

gt_station_zombie004.jpg

gt_station_zombie001.jpg

gt_station_zombie002.jpg

• 1 year later...

I uploaded the converter i created a while ago to the tools section.

Using this converter it is very ease to reascale the zombie package. Just copy the GMF files to a folder and start the tool. Now you can select to convert all models in

the folderr anc you can scale to a fixed height (e.g. 1.8) by checking the option scale to fixed height.

Now the converter will createa a subfolder output which contains the new GMF files where the size is adjusted to your provided height (e.g. all models scaled to 1.8).

I uploaded the converter i created a while ago to the tools section.

Using this converter it is very ease to reascale the zombie package. Just copy the GMF files to a folder and start the tool. Now you can select to convert all models in

the folderr anc you can scale to a fixed height (e.g. 1.8) by checking the option scale to fixed height.

Now the converter will createa a subfolder output which contains the new GMF files where the size is adjusted to your provided height (e.g. all models scaled to 1.8).

whats is it called?