Perspective view

When I run the game the output says Executing...exe and then nothing. I can run it but something is off. If I close the Script Editor it says "An external process is still running. Do you want to terminate it? Seems like I started putting the perspective view in realtime render then moving it around and then like the next day all this.

Another thing that's happening is when I run the game the output says "Executing C:\Users\Owner\...." but nothing else. No warnings or errors occur. The game runs. And then when I go to shut the script editor it tells me an external process is still running and asks if I want to terminate it. All this is new.

Just now, havenphillip said:

That could be. What do I do about that?

Maybe go to add/remove a program and look if there were some recent Windows updates. I don't know if I would roll those back but it could tell you something. And install the latest driver from the graphics vendor.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Ok I restarted my computer, went into offline mode on Steam, closed Rainmeter. Started Leadwerks. It said the project file .werk was missing. Started a new project and now it seems to be working. Didn't see any recent updates but then again I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for. So it must be one of those things.

I don't know what it was. I went in offline mode on Steam and I closed Rainmeter. It told me the .werk file for my project was missing. That happens sometimes. Started a new project and now it seems to be working just fine.  I'm not tech savvy so if you highly suspect Rainmeter it's probably that, as far as I'm concerned.