When's it due?

Mumbles

At the moment I am trying to figure out how to push a C++ object onto the Lua stack. When I use pushlightuserdata it does not match the value of the object that LuaBind commands return, so I am not sure what's going on.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

"Lumooja" just bumped it - he now bumped it last - pick on him.

I like the way that 6 people post prior to me and don't get bashed - then "puki" posts and he gets bashed and then "Lumooja" posts and doesn't get bashed.

Anyway, this is such a girl's bottom of a thread that people should thank me for making it interesting and exciting.

I don't see the excitement - as soon as LE3 is released, Blitz3D will get it by the throat and savage it and all of your little bottom lips will drop like lead balloons.

I could do a new Blitz3D Youtube video if people want some red-hot excitement whilst they wait.

I think my next project is Blitz3D 2.0, but I kinda don't get too much motivation, because I think the language itself is damn ugly and dirty, so I would rather make a english language compiler for LE.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest Red Ocktober

ahhhh... ya shouldn't underestimate the formidable knowledge of le grand cerebrum puki... for he sees things not yet done... or undone...

or whatever...

anyways... whilest he're here, lets have a lil fun ;)

somoeone said

... even thinks B3D can even come close to LE is any way, shape or form...

was this quickly done video of a poorly textured box shot in in Leadwerks or in plain vanilla (no addons) Blitz3d...

--Mike

• 2 months later...