Up to date support for bmax :)

Game Producer

I am pretty sure he is saying what most of us think: the topic was about support for bmax and as usual you arse clowns have to take it off topic. Where do you people get the nerve to bash bmax and make comments that we shouldn't get support? And where is this bashing of the c++ devs? It is always the c++ers that go out of their way to post comments about bmax and now have made comments that bmax should not even get a forum or any support. I guess the question is why do you even care? Use the language that you want and we will use the language we want.

@rick: seriously... you are calling MG cocky? you mean the guy that has helped you out on this forum repeatedly when you do not have a clue on how to do something? which for the most part is all the time? You are constantly struggling with every aspect of LE and yet you still have the gall to make statements on how LE should be done when half the time you do not even know how to do anything with what is currently available in LE. Seems to me, you are the cocky one while at the same time not even with good reason to be so.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

The behavior of the C++ programmers here has convinced me to add a BlitzMax programming forum.

That logic escapes me but it's your show. Wouldn't one programming forum better bring together programmers of all types instead of creating a segregation like we have today? When the API is all the same it's less about the syntax of the language and more about the general logic.

@rick: seriously... you are calling MG cocky? you mean the guy that has helped you out on this forum repeatedly when you do not have a clue on how to do something? which for the most part is all the time? You are constantly struggling with every aspect of LE and yet you still have the gall to make statements on how LE should be done when half the time you do not even know how to do anything with what is currently available in LE. Seems to me, you are the cocky one while at the same time not even with good reason to be so.

You're right. MG I apologize. You are a valuable asset to this community and I apologize if I read to much into some of the things you type. That's something I have to work on. Will you tell me what scripting lang you are thinking about going to? I don't want to play detective anymore.