One-string render selector

VeTaL

You can create the graphics driver as follows:

CreateOpenGL1GraphicsDriver();

CreateOpenGL3GraphicsDriver();

etc.

I might do this:

CreateGraphicsDriver("OpenGL1");

The reason for this would be to allow the editor to select a new graphics driver that wasn't written when it was compiled, like if someone added a new renderer themselves and replaced the Leadwerks DLL with their own.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

You so funny :D Will be much better if Leadwerks was have it own startup dialog with adjustable graphics. Wy each developer need to make bycicle each time? Let it be packed in Leadwerks, and run any application showing this dialog.

"Better" is big enemy of "good"

You so funny :D Will be much better if Leadwerks was have it own startup dialog with adjustable graphics. Wy each developer need to make bycicle each time? Let it be packed in Leadwerks, and run any application showing this dialog.

Any decent engine should be able to alter all those setting on the fly. When was the last time you played a game you had to restart to adjust the graphics settings?

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Isn't it trivial to code a simple program thatt launches your app with some command line options? We're talking like ten minutes of work, if that's what you want.