Some questions :

YouGroove

I find Leadwerks really complete.

I have some basic questions :

- Is there any royalties for selling games made with it ?

- Can we import animated models from Blender 2.49 (the version i prefer compared ot last ones)

- Can we import lightmaps from a Blender model ?

- Is the final game encrypted in some way to prevent too easy 3D art steeling ?

- And what is the favourite language used by users ?

Stop toying and make games

I find Leadwerks really complete.

I have some basic questions :

1: Is there any royalties for selling games made with it ?

2: Can we import animated models from Blender 2.49 (the version i prefer compared ot last ones)

3: Can we import lightmaps from a Blender model ?

4: Is the final game encrypted in some way to prevent too easy 3D art steeling ?

5: And what is the favourite language used by users ?

Numbered them just to make it a bit easier

1: No

2: I'm not sure. There may be a Leadwerks GMF exporter available for blender, but you cannot lead .blend files...

3: Not sure, but why would you want to? Dynamic is one of the best points about LE 2...

4: Not really. You can place your assets in a password protected "pak" file (just a standard zip file, with the extension changed to .pak). But your password will have to be stored in the executable, so anyone who knows how to, can disassemble your code and get the password back. Without requiring an Internet connection to decrypt your files every time, it's almost impossible to ever fully protect your assets.

5: Difficult to say, there are several languages here used by the community. C (and C++), BlitzMax and C# are probably the most common. Most users will be using lua in addition to those listed, and some may be using lua only.

Hopefully that has answered some of the things you want to know. But like I say, I'm not too sure of the answer to your second and third questions...

LE Version: 2.50 (Eventually)