Loading Model Into editor

stephan360

So i have used the tool 3ds to gmf exporter found in the sdk. I have filed the model to sdk/entities/newfolder/saphirebridge. Saphire bridge is the model i am trying to load into the editor. The only thing that shows up in the editor is a node with the name when i drag and drop into the scene. Also in the model viewer it just shows a grey screen but said 26,000 triangles. It has a 3ds phy file, gmf file and a lua, do i need to program anything in lua to compete the model to gmf format?

Looks like you are missing the mat files. Each seperate texture of the model needs an own mat file.

For example if you use a texture called stone002.png, then your mat file would be in its simplest form:

stone002.mat

texture0="abstract::stone002.dds"

Note that you also need to convert png to dds, because LE can only read dds textures.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

here's the file......or not when i get done attaching it it doesn't show up but sais i used 24.18k. So im not going to worry about it right now just going to keep modeling i was hoping to start getting familiar with the importing but ill worry about it later. Thanks for the info though guys.