arteria3D

Medieval Customisable Modular Character Released

Wow, just looked at your pack this morning and it's amazing!

Having extracted the fbx base character file and all of the base textures into a directory I opened the fbx file in UU3D Pro and, choosing the Groups list, deselected all but the base head and arms (arrow down and spacebar are your friends to speed this up). Selecting the animation editor and selecting the walk animation to run I then played around with the various character type group selections switching them in and out at will whilst watching the animated results.

Brilliant Steve biggrin.png

I put the textures in the same directory as the fbx, then opened with UU3D and it took forever, then eventually crashed on me. sad.png

Also, how is this animated? I built a templar but in doing so I don't see this has any animations in it.

Rick, in UU3D look under animation / editor, from there select a specific animation track or merge them into one, etc.. (default is T-pose)

The first update on this pack is being released on Wednesday with animations on one track for customer who need to ustilise them like that, plus a new head mesh, with moving eyes, and opening mouth, plus other fixes

Ian, can you kindly email me again

Best

Steve

Also, i have had a little time off also, its been my birthday and a few other things

Steve