More animationframes after converting

ParaToxic

Hey I have a model here(hands model from FPS creator pack) with 161 animation frames.I opend it in Fragmotion and exported the model to FBX.Then I converted the model to gmf and now I have 243 animation frames,so the framestart und frameend of the animationpieces aren't right now.

Why is that so? and how can I fix that.

Thanks

The conversion process creates an animation frame for each time step, to make it so it's ready to load right into the engine with no preprocessing. This makes animation fast because the engine only needs to look up the closest two values in the animation array, instead of stepping through a lot of variable time frames.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Ahhh ok Never Seen the Countanimations and animationlength commands smile.png

But AnimationLength is only for sequences.Sry for my bad english but I mean the pieces in one animationsequenc like:

Frame 1 - 19 hands up

Frame 20 - 48 Idle

But now I have new frames und the framestart and frameend of the different pieces moved.Do I have to guess them?

• 2 months later...

Encountered this same issue.

Couldn't change animation speed to 30.25 in Ultimate Unwrap... but in theory, was wondering if I could just multiply my start, end frames with the original vs new count ratio.

For example, if my animation contains frames and new gmf file contains frames, then in theory... I should multiply my start/end frames by 6875/5500=1,25 - I might do fine?

To the test pod batman!

--- seconds later

Yay, works! (at least with 2 randomly chosen animations)

Intel Dual Core 3GHz / GeForce GTS 450 - 1024 MB / Driver ver 267.59 / 8 GB RAM / Win 7 - 64 bit / LE2.50 / BMAX 1.48

game producer blog - Dead Wake Zombie Game powered by Leadwerks Engine

Twitter - Unfollow me