Michael Betke

Easter Aftermath with up to 80% sale

10 posts in this topic

Why bother with 3D at Easter holidays if you can get great discounts on my 3D model-collections just afterwards?

I set up the Easter-Aftermath at the Pure3d 3D Model Store for you with discounts up to 80% for the fastest egg-heads.

There are those vouchers to enter at check-out:

5x "P3D-Easter-80" for 80% discount on all models.

10x "P3D-Easter-50" for 50% discount on all models.

20x "P3D-Easter-30" for 30% discount on all models.

First come, first save. Until the end of the week.

Last but not least the animated bunny model is only 2,50€ during the Easter-Aftermath.

Go to: http://shop.pure3d.de

Wonder what the Pure3d Model store is all about?

The model-store supplies finest vegetation and environment models for 3D artists, game-developer and other real-time technology visualizations and mobile-dev users.

Not only limited to AAA vegetation, there is also arch-viz furniture, rocks and stones, foliage, buildings and all starting from a nice price-tag from 15€ for several starter-packs.

I can only get %50 discount now sad.png No matter, a great sale. I hope to get a bunch of vegetation so I will never have to worry about outdoor scenes smile.png

EDIT: Just bought the vegetation models, they will really make my outdoor scenes come alive :)

Such a great offer can't be missed. Of course I also placed and order.

Thank's for this Michael.

Yes the 80% stuff were gone very fast. I wish I could arrange something that people from all timezones could benefit from. :)

Like an automatted system to do discounts at a certain time.

There seems to be some %80 discounts now, might be a good time to buy the Afghan City Environment for only 21 euros :)