LE Community Project

AggrorJorn

This project is really cutting into my game development research

Yeah, but don't you want to be part of a cool community project that is looking like it'll succeed?

1. Strong leadership
  2. Task oriented (so you don't have to devote your entire life to it)
  3. Realistic goal

What more could you ask for smile.png

Quick question, what weapons will you have on the first level? I am making a rough sketch of the subway layout, and I need an idea of where to put the weapons.

Win7 64bit, Leadwerks SDK 2.5, Visual Studio 2012, 3DWS, 3ds Max, Photoshop CS5.

Life is too short to remove USB safely.

• 2 weeks later...

The entire site is down unfortunately.

My Hosting provider noticed severall exploits running on my server. When I logged in my control panel, there were hundreds of spam accounts active since 2 days etc.

Thats why I had to lock my site down. I have send an email to all project members about the what we are going to do next, forum wise.

Guest Red Ocktober

i've seen many reasons that team projects have stumbled or have stalled... but this is the first time i've ever seen something like this...

"every day is a winding road"...

--Mike

i've seen many reasons that team projects have stumbled or have stalled... but this is the first time i've ever seen something like this...

"every day is a winding road"...

--Mike

You'd unfortunately be surprised. ;)

It's one of the reasons I recommend things like Github or Bitbucket so heavily. Aggror, have you looked into Assembla? They have a free package along with forums, wiki, ticketing and Git hosting.

There are three types of people in this world. People who make things happen. People who watch things happen. People who ask, "What happened?"

Let's make things happen.

We are using Assembla for the source control. Aggror just wanted to use his server for the forums. We still have the google site for this project. This isn't a big road block really, just sucks.

Metatron, we are using the SVN option.

Lets forget this little setback and continue making an awesome game!

Indeed! smile.png

Thanks for setting the new forum up, Aggror!

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

Guest Red Ocktober

looking really great so far... good work team...

thx for the preview A...

hey, could you speak a lil about the game... the storyline, if there is any...

--Mike