LE Community Project

AggrorJorn

Another cool video blog Aggror. Looks like things are progressing nicely, hope people respond to the communications issue as this is so important in any project. Good luck guys!

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

I threw down some quick zombie AI. This has a Zombie::Create() static function, and then you would just call Zombie::UpdateAll() function once per frame:

zombieAI.zip

It won't compile as-is but may provide a basis for your AI.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Thanks a bunch, Josh! Very nice of you to help. smile.png

We'll include you in the credits. smile.pngbiggrin.png

I hope everyone involved gets back on track and doesn't give up. Don't let all what we've done get wasted. wink.png

Keep it up, guys, we're getting closer and closer!

Cheers

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

Hey all,

A few friends of mine and myself started a game publishing site more than a year ago for indie developers. icon_smile.gif

Link: http://adg.devink.co.uk/

Adam (a very good friend and Team member of mine, who also does the final publication of the newsletter) and me decided it might be a good idea to put an article about our LECP in this months newsletter. icon_smile.gif

So, I was wondering, what are your thoughts/suggestions about this?

Cheers

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

yeah... crack the whip on these slackers! biggrin.png

--Mike

Hum, I have a feeling that Mike wants to join the team. rolleyes.gifbiggrin.png

Wow it really has taken off in the last week, great work guys!

Yep, nice work indeed all! Keep it up. smile.png

Cheers

Very nice work, guys! Awesome! Lovely to have some actuall gameplay working in the game. smile.png

Now, I'm off killing a few more zombs...mwuahahahhahaaaaa! ph34r.pngbiggrin.png

• Upvote 1

Hi All

I have decided to leave the LECP project. Not because it’s a bad project, on the contrary, it’s a very good project. My problem is that I simply don’t seem to have the time for adding anything to the project and I don’t feel that its a good thing to come with excuses for that week after week. Better then to leave place for anyone that can give the time needed.

What has changes since I joined is, that after years of just floating around here at Leadwerks, I finally (together with ChrisV) has started making a game with the goal to actually release it. This now takes all my time and leaves no room for either LECP or any other projects. I’m sorry for this but hope you all understand.

Roland

AV MX Linux