I lost my keys; :(

Niclauke

Guest Red Ocktober

"PC broke" ? ?

if the hard drive is still working... attach it to the new machine and retrieve important stuff...

in the future... ya gotta store that stuff somewhere (as well as the stuff you'll spend many hours working on)...

at any moment of any day, that machine you've become so accustomed to working perfectly could suddenly go tits up... and leave you high and dry...

good luck...

--Mike

• Upvote 1

Well... if you logged into leadwerks forum and you are using the profile you used to buy leadwerks (would be odd if you weren't) then you can find your keys under 'Client Area' in your profile drop down thingy...

STS - Scarlet Thread Studios

AKA: Engineer Ken

Fact: Game Development is hard... very bloody hard.. If you are not prepared to accept that.. Please give up now!

I sent these.

at any moment of any day, that machine you've become so accustomed to working perfectly could suddenly go tits up... and leave you high and dry..

Good advice.

• Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.