Summer over yet?

Game Producer

He's Australian, and they live in backwards land, where cats chase dogs, cars drive people, toilet water flows the wrong way, and summer is in winter.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

He's Australian, and they live in backwards land, where cats chase dogs, cars drive people, toilet water flows the wrong way, and summer is in winter.

Who's Australian? Thought me and TJ where the only ones here. At least that I knew of.

There is just one thing wrong with what you said there Josh and one thing I just don't understand about American toilets. WhyTF are they so easy to block compared to the ones in backwards land (which actually don't swirl in any direction its actually more like a big waterfall.... lol) tongue.png

STS - Scarlet Thread Studios

AKA: Engineer Ken

Fact: Game Development is hard... very bloody hard.. If you are not prepared to accept that.. Please give up now!

I checked with our Meterological Office and apparently its official ... Summer ends when LE3's released ;)

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

BES, not sure if you got the reference: Josh said that Leadwerks (formerly Leadwerks 3D, formerly Leadwerks 3) was anticipated to be released during the summer. Then there was a reference to Crocodile Dundee, which was released September 26th. So... the mystery remains.

Yeah ..nope, haven't seen that movie in ages, good movie ..well I liked it..

Threadripper 2920X Gen2 CPU(AMD 12-core 24 thread) | 32Gigs DDR4 RAM | MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Stock OCed | ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard | Triple M.2 500Gig SSD's in Raid0

Windows 10 Pro | Blender | Paint.NetWorld Machine | Shader Map 4 | Substance Designer | Substance Painter | Inkscape | Universal Sound FX | ProBuilder | 3D World Studio | Spacescape | OpenSky | CubeMapGen | Ecrett Music | Godot Engine | Krita | Kumoworks | GDScript | Lua | Python | C# | Leadworks Engine | Unity Engine

We used to have an Australian called moose o death on the forum. Where did he go?

Must have been before my time here.. I don't remember that name.

STS - Scarlet Thread Studios

AKA: Engineer Ken

Fact: Game Development is hard... very bloody hard.. If you are not prepared to accept that.. Please give up now!

We used to have an Australian called moose o death on the forum. Where did he go?

I believe we used to have another with a display name of DJDD, now known as Scott Richmond.

As for Moose, I think he's from before Werkspace even...

LE Version: 2.50 (Eventually)

Moose went on to work with other engines and was at one point part of a game dev team with Paul Thomas. No idea what he's up to currently but have fond memories of Moose from the early LE2 days.

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

• 1 month later...

You know, this is starting to feel like 'The Emperor's New Clothes' by Hans Christian Anderson. Summer's over guys ... get used to it lol

Maybe 'Christmas is coming' should be the new mantra :D

Hey... Right after seeing that new leadwerks.com frontpage, it started snowing.

Yay! Looks like summer is about to be over...

Intel Dual Core 3GHz / GeForce GTS 450 - 1024 MB / Driver ver 267.59 / 8 GB RAM / Win 7 - 64 bit / LE2.50 / BMAX 1.48

game producer blog - Dead Wake Zombie Game powered by Leadwerks Engine

Twitter - Unfollow me