Summer over yet?

Game Producer

Repeating the same old questions and comments over and over again will get you nowhere and simply lead people to regard you as a TROLL. Either wait like everyone else is having to or go elsewhere. Most of the people here are fully paid up Leadwerks users and even they don't have the answers you are seeking.

No amount of jumping up and down in the dark and demanding the sun to rise will make it rise any earlier ;)

Intel Core i5 2.66 GHz, Asus P7P55D, 8Gb DDR3 RAM, GTX460 1Gb DDR5, Windows 7 (x64), LE Editor, GMax, 3DWS, UU3D Pro, Texture Maker Pro, Shader Map Pro. Development language: C/C++

may be I look like a Troll. and some people from this community just wheedled. Look disgusting.

by your all, who do not touts LE, the Troll

Guest Red Ocktober

this outta answer any and all future questions about the summer being over...

snow_swimming.jpg

now... once and for all... Josh said Leadwerks 3 will be here at the end of summer, so until it arrives...

--Mike

I've heard this a hundred times, enough to repeat...

And if I buy LE2, and Josh asks for $1000 for an update? I didn't pay that much! And this LE2 I don't need it.

If you've heard that hundreds of times then you've read hundreds of times that the release of leadwerks3 in the end of summer was just an estimate...

Also, if Josh asks $1000 for the upgrade you still could be saving a lot of money because the LE3 itself could cost $1500 or even more...