..episode 2 - new levels, early shots..

Naughty Alien

..thanks pixel..new episode should be out within 3 months..its kind a tight time frame because im porting it at same time to another rendering system, to cover crappy Intel cards and what not, so during installation, user will be offered to install/run version matching underlying system..

• Upvote 1

That night town looks great. Nothing bad to say about that scene at all, even the sky has it's own taste with a bit of humor. Great job, I like it a lot.

Definitely an improvement in quality compared to EP1 (tweaked shaders all around?), great job on that. EP2 in three months? That's quick for a second episode to release, good luck to you and your team man. Let me know if you ever need a hand with something.

..thanks Paul wink.png ..

..plenty of thigs are tweaked to get it visually same between two different rendering systems..also, new episode has entirely different way how game/game logic is executed (all crappy things from first one, are kicked out, and progression is now based on utilizing levels, characters and so on, to achieve progress), camera works entirely different and its totally dynamic, inventory is totally redone and there is certain 'economy' system involved in to a game, etc..i was hoping that new incarnation of LE will appear so i can use it to expand game on Intel and similar weird cards, but it didnt so i had to find a way smile.png .. it is just incredible how many people using those, so called, 'crappy cards' .. I never expected such amount of people to be in a 'row'.. smile.png

Very nice, Naughty! Has a pleasing Hollywood Disney look. I like it. smile.png

Good luck with this.

Cheers

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3