Game Logo request

Josh

Not sure if this is what Josh means but it looks like you mixed 2D and 3D and it doesn't flow together well.

Yeah, there's a mix of 2D and 3D. The torch flames, Pentagram and text are 2D, the rest is 3D.

Made a new version. Didn't have my PC to work on the last few days, plus had no internet. But, finally got the two back. YES! smile.png

So, here's the new (different) version.

DA3.png

• Upvote 3

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

I think your last one is awesome Chris, except I think the background should be all black, so it blends in with a black loading screen.

• Upvote 1

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 gigs ram, 3.30GHz Quad Core, GeForce GTX 460 one gig, Leadwerks 2.5, Blender 2.62, Photoshop CS3, UU3D

Thanks for the comment, Benton. smile.png

The background isn't plain black, to add more mystery and give the image a sense of depth. wink.png

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

Alright, I am going to try, with a different approach than what everyone else has done. Can it be animated?

Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 gigs ram, 3.30GHz Quad Core, GeForce GTX 460 one gig, Leadwerks 2.5, Blender 2.62, Photoshop CS3, UU3D

I don't think anything posted yet has really nailed it. With design, you know when an idea is right the minute you see it.

You have to be more specific if you want to help us to make something what will nail it . Just try to be more specific ,what do you like on ?

You have to be more specific if you want to help us to make something what will nail it . Just try to be more specific ,what do you like on ?

I don't know, I'm not a designer. :D

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

I don't know, I'm not a designer. biggrin.png

Ok , I know that laugh.png . What I mean Do you like font ? Do you like art direction ? Just to see which way to go . The problem is I don't have to much time to experiment , I am in the middle of releasing process . (Finally rolleyes.gif ) ... (game )

But of course I want to help as much as I can :)

Iam a gameprogrammer but because iam one of the visual kinds with roots in practical character/world/art design ... writing "logo" is like writing "cheese" ... better you actually define what cheese. If you represent Le3 then i would suggest doing corporate image

Ps: slanderman got a nice intro video . wink.png

AMD 64 X2 Dual 5k - 4GB - XFX GForce9800GT - nv196.21 - WinXP Sp3

zBrush4R2 - Silo2Pro - Unwrap3DPro - Gile - MaPZone2.5

adv_banner-april2012_720x150_tex01.png

Xxploration FPS in progress ...

I don't know, I'm not a designer. biggrin.png

Im going to quote this when people accuse me of giving bad programming advice.

I don't know, I'm not a programmer. :)