Getting back the wiki

Daimour

Request for getting back the wiki part of documentation.

That was very helpful for those who programming with LUA (and may be Blitzmax). Because sometimes functions have different names and parameters in different languages. And sometimes there was more information and examples in wiki then in documentation.

I use the wiki alot. I have found some bugs with the api when using Lua. I would also be willing to fix problems when I find them. Being a beginner, I have found the wiki more useful than the documentation on the main site and still use it today.

I also find it frustrating to find small reusable recipes for LE. The wiki might organically support this.

I use the Wiki a lot too, its missing some things ...like Lua programming examples on how to implement some things.. so far I have been just winging some things in Lua that i see in the wiki that have only Blitzmax or C++ examples..

More info on LEO, for people that would like to code that way would be nice..

Obviously it should also be updated with changes from LE3 ...maybe with a note saying that its new in LE3 so people wont try that if they still use LE2.5 ish..

Oh and some video examples/tutorials are missing and/or broken ..so are some PDF examples/tutorials..

Threadripper 2920X Gen2 CPU(AMD 12-core 24 thread) | 32Gigs DDR4 RAM | MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Stock OCed | ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard | Triple M.2 500Gig SSD's in Raid0

Windows 10 Pro | Blender | Paint.NetWorld Machine | Shader Map 4 | Substance Designer | Substance Painter | Inkscape | Universal Sound FX | ProBuilder | 3D World Studio | Spacescape | OpenSky | CubeMapGen | Ecrett Music | Godot Engine | Krita | Kumoworks | GDScript | Lua | Python | C# | Leadworks Engine | Unity Engine