textures and 3d world editor

James Blade

hello all, i am wondering if someone who owns 3d world editor can answer a question for me.

i have been playing around with the 3d world editor's trial version of it, and so far am liking it.

my main interest in game design is more into the art side of things.

my idea or plans right now is to use 3d world editor for the larger layout and structures of a map, such as walls and floors and such, then use blender to create more finer detailed meshes to add into the scenes.

however the trial has no export, so i can not see how it exports created objects for the use inside game engines.

so i am wondering, does 3D world editor export the textures used on the objects in the scene when exporting the scene?

so for like example if i was to build a house, which would have many different textures, when i got to export that house into it's own folder, would 3d world studion also make copies of used textures and export them as well into the folder i am exporting the house into?

well purchased 3d world studio, now waiting for them to get around to sending me my activation code, funny how they didn't wait to take my money, but make on wait to get product.

anyhows, the modeler i am going to be using is blender, does anyone know how to get a mesh model out of blender and into 3D world studio?