where is my activation code???

James Blade

oh getting a little upset here, i purchased the 3D world editor friday morning, and here it is tuesday afternoon, and i still have not received the activation code.

it stated i would receive it within 1 business day, it now has been nearly three.

i have sent a e-mail, to inquire why i have not received the activation code, and have got no reply. so either my e-mail isn't getting through or i am beiing ingored, i perfer to think that my e-mail isn't getting through.

so i am hoping i can get a answer on why i haven't received my activation code by posting in here, or better yet, how about giving me what i paid for.....

i was hesitant to post on the forums about this for i didn't want to be seen as a problem but didn't really know what else to do.

but the admin solved the problem which was really my bad for making a typo on the e-mail addy on my account, it was all fixed and i got my activation code. thank you very much....

Guest Red Ocktober

yes... welcome aboard...

and now that you've gotten your activation code... would ya consider changin' that avatar of yours to one of a slightly less disgruntled looking coder...

'cause the one i'm looking at now is gonna give me nightmares unsure.png

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

--Mike

Guest Red Ocktober

LOL@Pix...

just kidding around JB... i make faces at my monitor as well... especially when i get killed in a hot and heavy UnReal session (oldschool GOTY edition, of course)... at least you're bold enough to post yours biggrin.png

again... welcome aboard...

--Mike