BES

Been Playing Far Cry 3, fun game, I have pics!

http://forums.steamp...d.php?t=3040447

I posted them on the steam forum first..so linking you there, I suggest just clicking on each individual pic instead of any "album" links..

4800x900 maxed graphics settings except shadows on medium.. getting really good FPS too..

Doesn't look anywhere near as good as Crysis 1.

Citation needed ;)

However it looks, for me it was the most enjoyable to play.

Really been enjoying this, except some heavily armoured dudes have started to appear at enemy outposts which is ruining my fun a bit. They're somewhat immune to my arrows.

Playing it on PC(through steam) and had too install the stupid UPlay which is basically ubisofts version of steam. Seems like every new game you have to register on another new service just to play the damn thing. Hate it!

I've been playing Crysis 2 again now, but the graphics are not as good as in Crysis 1. Enemy AI is quite stupid too, they try to attack me although they know that my nanosuit makes me a god.

hi everyone

playing with fc3 too really funny and fluid game even if you need some fix mods to get rid of the spoiling radar

better after when you don't know what's around the corner.

having fun with it on christmas holidays, cool!

sure Crysis1 was really good but the superman nanosuit and aliens ruined all the fun...

and happy new year by the way

I had a good run in FC3. but Farcry 1 is still miles better imho. Even today the graphics look pretty good. The gameplay and atmosphere are even better.