The LE 3 guess game :

YouGroove

I think more like 8th or 15th of February which are Fridays, so people can start playing with it on the weekend. If it would be released on Monday-Thursday, people would forget to go to work and get fired and then they could not buy any future Leadwerks products.

• Upvote 1

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

I think Chris will be more pleased than anyone when LE3 finally ships. He's already suffering from documentation exhaustion :D

"If our brains were simple enough for us to understand them, we'd be so simple that we couldn't." - Ian Stewart 1995.

Tomorrow would be nice smile.png

But while we are waiting I would still like to know what SDKs etc. we need to install to support Android and IOS....

Robin

Programmer , Intel Quad core, NVIDIA GeForce GT 220, Windows 7 Pro, Galaxy Tab 2 ( 7" and 10"), LE2,LE3,3DWS

Josh has to supply .PDF files to his printer so I would imagine we would also get those. But a printed manual really is a boon.

Robin

Programmer , Intel Quad core, NVIDIA GeForce GT 220, Windows 7 Pro, Galaxy Tab 2 ( 7" and 10"), LE2,LE3,3DWS

• 2 weeks later...