YouGroove

The LE 3 guess game :

I think more like 8th or 15th of February which are Fridays, so people can start playing with it on the weekend. If it would be released on Monday-Thursday, people would forget to go to work and get fired and then they could not buy any future Leadwerks products.

Josh says the boxed versions are shipping in March. Let's assume they're shipping the week of the 25th. So my guess would be for the digital version to be out the week before.

I think Chris will be more pleased than anyone when LE3 finally ships. He's already suffering from documentation exhaustion :D

Tomorrow would be nice smile.png

But while we are waiting I would still like to know what SDKs etc. we need to install to support Android and IOS....

Robin

Will you go for the boxed version or the download and if we choose the download will it contain a version of the printed manual?

Josh has to supply .PDF files to his printer so I would imagine we would also get those. But a printed manual really is a boon.

Robin

I personally go for the download, i will make some small project to get familiar with LE3D and then convert my actual project. I dont really need a printed documentation if we get an wiki, pdf or doxygen help.

Guest Red Ocktober

i'll take what's behind door number 1 please...

--Mike

Can I participate in this game? My guesses are no more accurate than anyone else's at this point.

Can I participate in this game? My guesses are no more accurate than anyone else's at this point.

If you call a date it'll give you pressure.

Humans work better under pressure.