LeadWerks Engine 3 cannot see/purchase

HeadClot88

don't know for sure but:

We're celebrating with our launch party on Saturday, April 27th, at the Hacker Lab in Sacramento, California. Join us for a presentation of Leadwerks 3, unveiling of the Leadwerks Black Box, and lots of fun.

Win7 64bit / Intel i7-2600 CPU @ 3.9 GHz / 16 GB DDR3 / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 590

LE / 3DWS / BMX / Hexagon

macklebee's channel

I will not be able to make that sadly - I am getting the money for LeadWerks 3 in a few days. I would really like to purchase this as soon as possible...

What is the LeadWerks black box? hardware?

If anything I would just like to get my hands on the EVAL kit to see if I can make something with it. I am very tired of unity3d and the elitist attitudes on their boards.

We are canceling the Black Box to keep costs lower. The store says "digital download only" in the product description so anyone who sees it will know.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

We are canceling the Black Box to keep costs lower. The store says "digital download only" in the product description so anyone who sees it will know.

Hey Josh,

When does LeadWerks 3 Come out to the General Public?

I am just curious as if I need to save money It would be appreciated and When can I get access to the Eval Kit?

Keep in mind that I have not Ordered LE2. I know that I should have but I did not.

Oh almost forgot will there be a non commercial version of Leadwerks 3? If so let me know! I want to be first in line to pick that up.

We're planning to launch at the end of March.

Oh almost forgot will there be a non commercial version of Leadwerks 3?
No plans for that.
  • Upvote 1

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

@GameCreator :

Ouch , bad news , after performance issues, now it's you pointing NavMesh .. im' disappointed as i counted on NavMesh for some player following.

Have you reported that to the Bigs thread ? i see nothing ?

I hope future updates will bring up quickly essential game making stuff :

- GUI editor or just new GUI system

- Particle editor

Stop toying and make games

If you select the View>Show Pathfinding menu item you can see what's actually going on in the editor.

Thanks. That showed that the program didn't generate a path between the two wedges. When I moved them around, it did. It's a bit fickle but I can work with that.

However, why would the goblin not follow the hero when he stepped back on the path? You see me walking around the goblin below him and he completely ignores the character.

Also, what causes that pinball bounce off of the wedges and how would that be resolved? In my mind, wedges should either act like ramps or walls (neither should bounce the player) but perhaps there's more to this.

However, why would the goblin not follow the hero when he stepped back on the path? You see me walking around the goblin below him and he completely ignores the character.

Also, what causes that pinball bounce off of the wedges and how would that be resolved? In my mind, wedges should either act like ramps or walls (neither should bounce the player) but perhaps there's more to this.

The goblin not following again might possibly be an issue with my goblin AI (I'll have to look into this a little bit later)

There is an entity command that needs to be exposed to determine MaxSlope for entities. If the slope is too steep the player will slide down else it will act as a ramp. If you just wanted the visuals of a ramp and the collisions of a "wall" you could set the physics shape to a box.

I'll add exposing the command and investigating the following issue onto my todo list (It's a little long at the moment)

Thank you both. Maybe there's a delay in the goblin AI for finding the hero on the path again (as he follows him near the end). Good temporary solution for using a wall for a steep ramp but I like Josh's answer better. wink.png It seems that the hero starts to walk up the ramp but then realizes that it's too steep and he's bounced out of it. I've seen similar behavior when you move one physics object into another non-mobile one in LE2 and it "spits out" the mobile object (as opposed to putting it just outside of the object).