LE3: OSX: Editor + Lua crash

Hi, im experiencing the following two (Possibly related) issues in Leadwerks 3.

I have updated to the latest version through the updater tool today (9 March), but the issues still exist. I posted these together as I suspect they are both somehow Lua related.

1. When creating a new LUA project and running the project inside the editor the result is always a jumbled screen (Screen shot below) where the map should be. If i run the binary directly i can see the 'test map' just fine. C++ projects do not have this problem.

2j28eib.png

2. When right clicking an entity in the editor and selecting 'Add Script', the editor crashes just as a file selection dialogue appears. I get the standard OS 'Leadwerks quit unexpectedly' and the following report is attached. (Paste bin available below)

http://pastebin.com/WGSW03wM

My system specs are as follows

Mid 2012 Retina MacBook Pro

OS X 10.8.2

2.6 GHz intel i7

8GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB

A few bugs as of course are expected in beta, but Leadwerks 3 looks to be shaping up the be a fantastic tool!

I get the same problem, with all file request calls coming from popup menus. Trying to find the cause now...

Please don't make combined bug reports in the future, it makes it harder to keep track of everything.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

It took all night, but I fixed the second issue. The first problem is simple that your scene lacks a camera. We should find a more elegant way of handling that, but presently that is not an error.

The only safe way is to disable redrawing on the tree, so it will turn white while the file requester is open. But it doesn't crash.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.