YouGroove

LE 3 adverts :

Seeing today some strange forum behaviour from admins in another 3D engine forum, i think they are somewhat scared about LE3 to take some lead in easy ot use script and workflow after Unity.

Specially because they also Target Android, from what i seen seems to be too much slow and LE3 will have the lead lot of months before them.

will LE 3 have a new main page showing :

-Android game (video, screenshots)

-workflow

-script features and easy language

Some complete simple basic game tutorial video could also show indie people how easy LE 3 can be.

Some complete simple basic game tutorial video could also show indie people how easy LE 3 can be.

Just a suggestion but if it's so easy why don't you do the tutorial/video? Would be good practice in LE3 for you.

What other forums have strange behaviour from their admins regarding Leadwerks 3?

I frequent most, Unity, Shiva, Esenthal etc and haven't read anything.... You're not infected with LE3 fanboy'itis are you?

Early users are bound to ask a lot of questions at first theres a lot to learn.

IEDIT: don;t think the word bollocks is known in the us because I once saw it as part of a car registration number in a us film.