What are you working on :

YouGroove

It's supposed to be a horn but I haven't sculpted it yet because that part of the mesh has been stretched too far, so for now I just have it there to suggest his silouhette to myself for later, same as his ears and so on

Decided to add one more:

Frilly Spandex - $42.39 USD

equip requirements : Female, Charisma 3 or above, Confidence 7 or above

Stats : Defense = 1, Empowers Charm Spells ( + 2 when cast)

Flavor Text = "be the life of the party, your RPG party that is" OR "no party is complete without its slutty, slutty mage" OR "more coverage than ***-less chaps"

2cdtvlx.png

Core I5 2.67 / 16GB RAM / GTX 670

Zbrush/ Blender / Photoshop CS6 / Renoise / Genetica / Leadwerks 3

Dewin Stuff -

Defective Cosplay Sword - $172.00 USD

equip requirements : Strength 6 and Dexterity 3 as 2Handed, Strength 14 and Dexterity 9 as 1Handed.

Stats : Attack = 10 // All would be successful attacks damage the wielder instead.

Flavor Text = "On the bright side, all the blood from your self inflicted wounds will make it look a lot more authentic" OR "Kamehame-aaHHHHHOOW"

33b2ss7.png

• Upvote 1

Core I5 2.67 / 16GB RAM / GTX 670

Zbrush/ Blender / Photoshop CS6 / Renoise / Genetica / Leadwerks 3

Placeholders only, everything still subject to change..... but at least the core gameplay is mostly working smile.png

post-358-0-08323200-1376790089_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Using Leadwerks Professional Edition (Beta), mainly using C++.

Windows 10 / Linux Mint, Visual Studio 2017. GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX970, CPU: Intel i7 7700K @ 4.20 GHz

Previously known as Evayr.

RMClient_2013-08-22_10-30-29-19_c2d6.png

Decided to do some work on the main menu. Changed music, added options screen (W.I.P.) and improved the server browser. Game itself is coming along nicely too. Added serverside Lua support.

Lua support is a bit different than Leadwerks's. We use a packages system to load and unload scripts on-the-fly. Loaded packages will be, at a later point, send to clients so it can also execute clientside Lua.

The following code adds the Liberty City statue from GTA4 (which I ported for placeholding).

local function CreateMap()
--Statue
local statue = ents.Create( ENT_MODEL )
statue:SetMeshModel( "abstract::stat_hilberty01.gmf" )
statue:SetPhysModel( "abstract::stat_hilberty01.phy" )
statue:SetPos( Vector(20, 18, 0) )
end
hook.Add( "gtatestmap.OnLoad", "CreateGTATestMap", CreateMap )

• Upvote 2

Cool YouGroove ...

I made this planet terrain by hand in L3DT(draw tool) .. its my first one that works ...they will look better later

http://www.pasteall.org/pic/show.php?id=58997 ..original map size was 16384x8192 5meters per pixel..

And sorry ..dont ask me to post any in-game pics of the planet...since they currently dont work on Leadwerks 2.5 (working on it)..(dont have LE3 yet)..

Threadripper 2920X Gen2 CPU(AMD 12-core 24 thread) | 32Gigs DDR4 RAM | MSI Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 Stock OCed | ASRock X399 Professional Gaming Motherboard | Triple M.2 500Gig SSD's in Raid0

Windows 10 Pro | Blender | Paint.NetWorld Machine | Shader Map 4 | Substance Designer | Substance Painter | Inkscape | Universal Sound FX | ProBuilder | 3D World Studio | Spacescape | OpenSky | CubeMapGen | Ecrett Music | Godot Engine | Krita | Kumoworks | GDScript | Lua | Python | C# | Leadworks Engine | Unity Engine

You can texture scale the entire object now. Select object via perspective view (in order to select it with all it's children), click Select face and scale texture, they will scale relatively. If only one object do the same or ctrl click each face.

You can also move,rot,scale with all childs by selecting it via perspective view.

Not so smooth, I wish I could shift-click parent in scenetab to select parent with all it's children.

I agree on scaling all axis would be nice.

HP Omen - 16GB - i7 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

• 1 month later...

Even today, i loosed too much time trying to find the good scaling of models i resized in the editor modifying manually X and Y and Z each time.

-------------------

A new Lua project : PC old school Beat Them up, i got character fighting system working great.

All visuals are not final, first is making gampelay and game system.

beat_them_up.jpg

All level is BSP only.

• Upvote 1

Stop toying and make games

• 2 months later...

Id still prefer having an option for lightmapping as I find it looks better majority of the time, and it can also calculate radiosity which deferred lighting cant (Not in leadwerks atleast) I also cant seem to change the ambient brightness.

• Upvote 1

Id still prefer having an option for lightmapping as I find it looks better majority of the time, and it can also calculate radiosity which deferred lighting cant (Not in leadwerks atleast) I also cant seem to change the ambient brightness.

Go to the Scene tab, select the root node, and the world properties will appear below.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

Had to pause Grievous Grounds to make an intake assignment for a school I'm willing to go to. My task was to make a 2D game where the theme was "Rolling"... I know Leadwerks isn't 2D, but at least I made it look like it with tricks like setting the camera projection to orthographic and stuff.

Here are some screenshots of the game:

rBAOhzE.jpg

Simple splash screen. The text "Press space to continue" changes its alpha from 100% to 0% and back slowly.

Xs5dne7.jpg

HUD is transparent unless you hover it with the mouse so you can enjoy the fancy physics.

Daejjb6.jpg

Sooo in this game you collect the white dots with the colored balls. You can not control the balls but you can enable and disable objects in the map such as platforms, jump-pads and teleports. After collecting the dots you will have to put the balls all the way down where currently the red ball is.

You can reset the balls their position by clicking on them. Resetting doesn't reset their velocity though, so you can mess around with that for different results.

Still need to add some visual feedback, sounds and maybe an extra level. I'll put this in the store for free when it's done. Will add the source code as well after my interview for the intake (just to make sure).

Using Leadwerks Professional Edition (Beta), mainly using C++.

Windows 10 / Linux Mint, Visual Studio 2017. GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX970, CPU: Intel i7 7700K @ 4.20 GHz

Previously known as Evayr.

Even today, i loosed too much time trying to find the good scaling of models i resized in the editor modifying manually X and Y and Z each time.

-------------------

A new Lua project : PC old school Beat Them up, i got character fighting system working great.

All visuals are not final, first is making gampelay and game system.

All level is BSP only.

YouGroove do you have a video of the combat? Would love to see what you have.