What are you working on :

YouGroove

Much appreciated guys!

New sky, also an overcast type this time. Would be soooo handy to have a color picker to finetune the fog, live in the editor. *** HINT HINT, Josh *** tongue.png

What i might do, is already upload the finished skyboxes on the workshop, and add new ones (update the pack) whenever i have a new one done. Sounds like a good plan, right?

NewSkyBoxTest2_zpsjg0fdx5x.png

• Upvote 5

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

Added a new skybox pack to the workshop!

At the moment, there's only a couple of (overcast type) skies in the package, but i will frequently add new skies.

This pack will have any type of sky you need: overcast, daytime (clouded, sunny), night time skies, skies for alien planets, and more.

And, if you have any suggestions for a type of sky you want added, please tell me! Thanks and enjoy!

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/viewitem?fileid=531222819

Chris

Skywerks%202_zpsi8oh0bdc.jpg

• Upvote 7

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

Trees almost look like hands/fingers, extra creepy

Inspiration from Oblivion demonic realm , some should be animated and able to bend and attack with their branches spikes when the player passes nearby.

Some custom Zbrush wall that should use detail texture shader.

wall.jpg

Stop toying and make games