What are you working on :

YouGroove

Wolf are finished, just need sound and effect ( + some retexturing later)

The second character gameplay is stuck about fireball collisions bug ? if someone can have time to test it ?

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/topic/13415-collision-and-prefab-not-working/#entry94320

EDIT : to workaround the collision bug i just used a mode instead of a brush.

post-3271-0-29299400-1444998890_thumb.jpg

post-3271-0-29782100-1444999341_thumb.jpg

Stop toying and make games

Restarting the game creating a new project to get correct results.

restart.jpg

I will have less time for the game and so much ideas unfortunatelly, i'll have to only keep essential gameplay and ffects , than perhaps extend the game after the contest.

• Upvote 3

Stop toying and make games

Will be participating in the Halloween Game Tournament smile.png

Had an idea where I could reuse some assets I made before... so why not? Here's some AI progress (no gameplay yet):

kGDccyj.jpg

ymtQ85i.jpg

bRG6f6s.jpg

B9K7L9l.gif

Blue team vs Red team, people who die come back as zombie to kill anyone who is still alive. Every unit has different stats.

Also started making a design document for this game (you can comment for feedback). I'm almost completely good to go.

• Upvote 3

Using Leadwerks Professional Edition (Beta), mainly using C++.

Windows 10 / Linux Mint, Visual Studio 2017. GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX970, CPU: Intel i7 7700K @ 4.20 GHz

Previously known as Evayr.

Wasn't sure I'd be able to put anything together in time for the Halloween comp but I've managed to get a playable game going. Nothing too complicated, just a simple collect the pumpkins game with wait-for-it zombies! smile.png I wanted to try and avoid guns/weapons for this and make it more of a light-hearted fun game, kinda like pacman-ish. Although with the zombies and the general look it will probably end up somewhere in-between. I added the leaderboards code in too and it seems to be working which is pretty cool. I think this will be called Halloween Pumpkin Run.

post-13640-0-87492100-1445443975_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3

Check out my games: One More Day / Halloween Pumpkin Run

Wasn't sure I'd be able to put anything together in time for the Halloween comp but I've managed to get a playable game going. Nothing too complicated, just a simple collect the pumpkins game with wait-for-it zombies! smile.png I wanted to try and avoid guns/weapons for this and make it more of a light-hearted fun game, kinda like pacman-ish. Although with the zombies and the general look it will probably end up somewhere in-between. I added the leaderboards code in too and it seems to be working which is pretty cool. I think this will be called Halloween Pumpkin Run.

post-13640-0-87492100-1445443975_thumb.jpg

Your game seems very similar to mine! Mine is also a pumpkin collecting game :) It will be interesting to see how they compare when they're done.

• Upvote 1

Got some camera movement and unit selection working. Commanding them is the next part

ThickKindErin.gif

Bonus: Arrows added

LastDefiantHarpyeagle.gif

• Upvote 1

Windows 10 / Linux Mint, Visual Studio 2017. GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX970, CPU: Intel i7 7700K @ 4.20 GHz

Changed the atmosphere, commanding of units, UI, added a free camera and more.. I'm pretty proud of this so far

PWLy44Z.jpg

cl4tRul.jpg

2va8DKd.jpg

Full album here

• Upvote 4

Nice!! I want to try it out=). Do you have it on Launcher?

It's made with C++ so I cannot put it on the launcher (due to safety reasons) :/ But I will release it on November 4th where you can download it from here

• Upvote 1

Safety reasons???

Not as in health, but more to prevent virusses/keyloggers/etc :P

@Sakru looks good! Are you going to keep it high poly or convert it to a detailed bump map?

Started integrating online multiplayer.. Needs some polishing but it's getting there

Lobby:

post-358-0-31438000-1446345451_thumb.png

(the number is the current time in milliseconds to differentiate eachother)

Perspective blue team:

post-358-0-27531600-1446345424_thumb.png

Perspective red team:

post-358-0-31422800-1446345440_thumb.png

• Upvote 4

Looks great Evayr smile.png

Coming out really nice! I hope someday we can make multiplayer games for the launcher, that would be pretty sweet.

Steamworks support simple P2P networking between steam users as well as lobby/matchmaking etc.

look in header: ISteamNetworking.h

https://partner.steamgames.com/documentation/api

Maybe Josh will support this on the gameplayer in the future some day?

• Upvote 1

HP Omen - 16GB - i7 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

Continued on a few more skies for my free skybox pack on the Workshop. smile.png

SKYWERKS - Volume 2 by Chris V

Here are a couple examples of the new skies i'll be adding soon:

NewSkyBoxTest3_zpsty8kx1qh.png

NewSkyBoxTest4_zpsa18jm74x.png

• Upvote 9

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3