What are you working on :

YouGroove

• 2 weeks later...

I got this working a input-able console started this morning thanks to a Vectronic beta tester after he complained that he couldn't choose a map to test. (Since there is now 11 maps) It's pretty basic now, but since it's a singleton class, I can easily put it in Vectronic to see how it works in practice.

console.png

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

After spending a few days with the tutorials and getting myself accustomed to the editor I'm ready to begin an actual project. I don't have a name for it and I promise nothing grand, but I do have a short story written for the project as well as some story boards from start to finish, so that's something at least.

It's a mild horror / psychological thriller story that I think will adapt nicely to a game, even if it's super short. Here's to just getting started!

post-16033-0-41795300-1448486978_thumb.png

GPG: 3694569D | Peppermint OS | i7 | GTX 960 | Github

Updated my SKYWERKS - Volume 2 by Chris V pack yesterday! Added four new skies. One 'Clouded' sky, and three 'Dawn/Dusk' skies. Enjoy!

Furthermore, i'll be updating my ChrisV's Art - The Ultimate Desert Pack soon and add new textures, improve old textures, and add models. smile.png

ChrisVs%20Art%20-%20The%20Ultimate%20Desert%20Pack_zpsfh1agxfe.jpg

• Upvote 8

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

The rain map is pure 2d post process using cameramatrix rotation to determine it's direction / looking up/down.

It's pretty much this one : http://glslsandbox.com/e#28930.0

However I sample positions (depth) to do fresnel to fake everything a wet look and normals to make rain "run" down along curves of stuff.

HP Omen - 16GB - i7 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

Some test scenes put together with the new media i'm creating to update my 'Ultimate Desert Pack' for LE. Made new textures, skyboxes and models. Plenty of possibilities with just a few assets! smile.png

More to come!

TUDP_002_zpsgoejk5g9.png

TUDP_001_zpsrqm38o3n.png

TUDP_004_zpshh1ddksz.png

TUDP_003_zpsehnop7ew.png

• Upvote 10

ZBrush 4R7 64-bit - 3DCoat 4.5 BETA 12 - Fl Studio 12 64Bit - LE 3.2 Indie version - Truespace 7 - Blender 2.71 - iClone 5.51 Pro - iClone 3DXChange 5.51 pipeline - Kontakt 5 - Bryce 7 - UU3D Pro - Substance Designer/Painter - Shadermap 3 - PaintShop Photo Pro X7 - Hexagon - Audacity - Gimp 2.8 - Vue 2015 - Reaktor 5 - Guitar Rig 5 - Bitmap2Material 3

I am getting interested in learning how to make my own shaders, is there any good tutorials out there?

That would depend on what you already know about them, however since all engine has it's own way of doing shading I'd say generic tutorials aren't directly applicable in Leadwerks (or any other engine for that matter, they all have different input, output, uniform naming to the shader). So my answer to this is always, learn by doing, modify extisting shaders (what I did). Model fragment shaders are the simplest ones to mod, and since Leadwerks is a deferred engine, you don't have to worry about lightning. :)

• Upvote 3

HP Omen - 16GB - i7 - Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB

4 is a free update and is 100% backwards compatible. It's basically just what we have on the beta branch right now.

The engine has changed dramatically since the release of 3.0, so I think it's time to increment the version.

And then we can forget the whole mobile snafu ever happened.

• Upvote 5

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

To be honest, since this was dubbed the "3.7 beta", I thought 4.0 was gonna be the update with the 64-bit editor, OSX support, and Paid Workshop items would be integrated, but this works too. smile.png I hope Shadmar's weather/time shaders make it to the official SDK for maximum awesomeness.

I'll be writing a blog about what I've been working on soon.

Cyclone - Ultra Game System - Component PreprocessorTex2TGA - Darkness Awaits Template (Leadwerks)

If you like my work, consider supporting me on Patreon!

To be honest, since this was dubbed the "3.7 beta", I thought 4.0 was gonna be the update with the 64-bit editor, OSX support, and Paid Workshop items would be integrated, but this works too. smile.png I hope Shadmar's weather/time shaders make it to the official SDK for maximum awesomeness.

I'll be writing a blog about what I've been working on soon.

I did too, but we're getting some coverage soon and it makes sense to play it up now. And the changes are significant enough that it's justified. I don't think we'll ever see another total rewrite of the engine.
  • Upvote 3

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here are a couple of screenshots for your viewing pleasure.

EW1.2.png

EW2.2.png

EW3.2.png

EW4.2.png

EW5.2.png

EW6.3.png

EW7.2.png

EW8.2.png

EW9.2.png

EW10.2.png

EW11.2.png

EW12.2.png

EW13.2.png

EW14.2.png

EW15.2.png

EW17.2.png

EW18.2.png

EW19.3.png

EW20.2.png

EW21.2.png

EW22.2.png

EW23.2.png

EW24.3.png

EW25.2.png

• Upvote 12

Wahou ! Very good work with lights and the world atmosphere

Like the character too,evolving in a very strange world.

congrats for the game coming !

Thank you so much your comment means the world to me.

Its been quite a long journey at almost two years now and I've had several incarnations of the game miss the mark but I feel that now with feedback such as yours that I have finally made it.

If you wish to find out more about the project you can visit its page under standalone games: http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/games/_/enshrouded-world-r67

• Upvote 1