C++, Lua and editor tutorials

AggrorJorn

I created the project via the Leadwerks Project manager. Somehow the GL includes were not in my "microsoft sdks" folder sad.png

But I found them in another one. I had also downloaded GLU and Glew binaries and pasted their include, lib, and bin contents into the sdks, lol.

Thanks, I already went through VT01 and it's great. I hope to finish the rest of them today.

regards,

Alvaro

@ESP: Install the "download helper" extension for firefox so you can download them in all their HD1080 glory, or there are other video downloaders for firefox, i.e. "easy youtube video downloader". It also works great .

• Upvote 1

Win8.1 Pro X64/ Intel core I7 @ 3.5GHz / 32GB DDR3 SDRAM / GeForce GTX 660+760/ VC++ Express 2013/ Blender /Unwrap3dpro3 /Modo 8

oooops! I hadn't seen the Github repo wacko.pngwacko.png Great to know everything's there! smile.png

ps. arggghhhhh! it's in your first post! lol! shame on me!

Win8.1 Pro X64/ Intel core I7 @ 3.5GHz / 32GB DDR3 SDRAM / GeForce GTX 660+760/ VC++ Express 2013/ Blender /Unwrap3dpro3 /Modo 8

Thanks for your good tutorials. They really help getting to learn the engine and a little bit of scripting, when you arent a programmer smile.png

And you arent too fast or doing too complicated stuff, so the viewer can follow your steps.

Thanks, I am still fiddling with getting the best audio quality but some noise still remains in the background. I can remove most of it but my own voice gets kind of distorted.

Awesome tutorials, great job! More Lua please smile.png

I have another tutorial for Lua planned which covers the flowgraph editor. I am holding back on this one, because I think some key features are missing for it right now. Think about zooming in and organizing your flowgraph

Better overview.

The first post is now a lot more organised. All the tutorials link to the tutorial page instead of Youtube. I also explained a little bit better how you can find source code and media files.

• Upvote 1

Lua tutorials

The new tabbing tags for werkspace make it possible to create multiple tabs inside a tutorial. I felt the immediate urge to make use of this by creating a special Lua tab. This tab contains the entire source code from the video tutorial, only converted to Lua.

The first tree tutorials are already updated:

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/tutorials/_/shapes-and-physics-r10

post-45-0-28073100-1367580623.jpg

• Upvote 1