OS X 8.3 iOS new project

When creating a new project i attempt to build the iOS version of the Darkness awakes in the xcode project. I'm using xCode version 4.6.1. The error i'm getting is this:

error: /Applications/Leadwerks/Projects/DarknessAwaits/Projects/iOS/data.zip: No such file or directory

the information associated with the error is:

CpResource data.zip /Users/xtreampb/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DarknessAwaits-bkjudgfjrtsrnwhhyzewwncqlxaq/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/DarknessAwaits.app/data.zip
cd /Applications/Leadwerks/Projects/DarknessAwaits/Projects/iOS
setenv PATH "/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
builtin-copy -exclude .DS_Store -exclude CVS -exclude .svn -exclude .git -exclude .hg -resolve-src-symlinks /Applications/Leadwerks/Projects/DarknessAwaits/Projects/iOS/data.zip /Users/xtreampb/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/DarknessAwaits-bkjudgfjrtsrnwhhyzewwncqlxaq/Build/Products/Debug-iphonesimulator/DarknessAwaits.app

I have followed the path and there is no data.zip. there is a data folder but no zip folder.

also i don't know if this is related but i also get this warning:

directory not found for option '-L/Applications/Leadwerks/Engine/Library/iOS

i fallowed that path and in the Library folder it has iphoneos, iphonesimulator, MacOS, Windows, and Android.

bool Life()
{
 while(death=false)
 {
   if(death==true)
   return death;
 }
}

I have found the secret to infinite life

Did I help you out? Like my post!

You need to publish the project for iOS. This will package up relevant files in a file called data.zip.

I can see a good argument for including this file in the install by default, to avoid confusion, but at this time I think it would lead to other errors when we forget to update it.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.