Take the Great Big Leadwerks 3 Survey

Josh

I think we're being asked to give our number 1 priority. If we could select multiple most people would probably select everything, but Josh has to focus on only a couple of main priorities at a time. He can't do them all right now. So he's asking us to rank what we think is priority.

Guest Red Ocktober

thanks for clearing that up... Josh biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

i didn't answer as i'm not a 3 licensee as of yet, and it seems as if the survey is geared towards current 3 licensees...

would be interested in seeing the results though...

--Mike

thanks for clearing that up... Josh biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

i didn't answer as i'm not a 3 licensee as of yet, and it seems as if the survey is geared towards current 3 licensees...

would be interested in seeing the results though...

--Mike

Everyone who has bought Leadwerks 3, or is a potential customer should answer. I already have basically the same data from upgrade customers, as well as new customers.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

• 2 weeks later...

A linux version would be really good. Linux needs games and with the valve reaction to windows 8 (ie linux console) I think would be a wise movement to be able to export to linux. Not to mention other engine that can export to linux already.

Linux export does not open only games but also embeded devices, video streaming, cloud etc. Those seems to be big if other engine especially deny usage for this unless special license is aquired.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...