2.3 is live

Josh

can't wait till i can play with the editor. just got wait for my reg key to be acepted. hopefully i get change to a developer here too. wait for a reply i guess :blink:

2.40 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core

1024 Megabytes Installed Memory

Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)

NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT super+ 1MB

Realtek High Definition Audio

Guest CarlPlus+

There's probably a setting somewhere that controls that. I'll find it, but I have other stuff to do today.

Does that also explain why so many forums are protected?

The vegetation tool is amazing. You continue to create quality work, as well as provide exceptional support and presence in the community.

Thank you Josh.

simpleSigPNG.png

Artist, Animator, Musician, P/T Programmer

Dual Core @ 2.6GHz per /nVidia 9600 GT/ 4 GBs DDR3 6800 / XP Pro 32/64 Bit

Photoshop CS3 / 3D Studio Max 8 / VS '08

Does that also explain why so many forums are protected?

forums are protected, because there are lots of "bad" people , who wanna be cool amongst their friends and share LE on stupid pirate forums .. so, person without license has ZERO support.

-= Phenom II X4 965 3.4Ghz - ATI HD5870 - 6 GB DDR3 RAM - Windows 8 Pro 64x=-

ordered the upgrade? Do you have to pay for upgrading from 2.x to 2.3? Where did you order from?

EDITED: NM, I just found out where to get it from :blink: Gonna get it now!

Win8.1 Pro X64/ Intel core I7 @ 3.5GHz / 32GB DDR3 SDRAM / GeForce GTX 660+760/ VC++ Express 2013/ Blender /Unwrap3dpro3 /Modo 8

Guest CarlPlus+

forums are protected, because there are lots of "bad" people , who wanna be cool amongst their friends and share LE on stupid pirate forums .. so, person without license has ZERO support.

Blocking out pirates is one thing but locking out the forum is utterly insane. You're (they) are basically also blocking out every potential new customer who wants to browse before buying. There's no demo and now there's no forum, You really expect people to buy a $200 product on blind faith?

I seriously doubt this is what Josh is doing unless he has taken some bad advice from some members on the forums. Lets wait and see first though shall we?

Please allow to use the cursor keys for moving in the Editor too. I am not good with the WASD keys. Thank You.

You get used to it very quickly, like in 5 minutes, and after that WASD feels much easier and more natural than cursor keys. I also used cursor keys for years, but one day I tried WASD keys and I was amazed how much better it is, I could now also access the number keys much faster to switch weapons and cast spells (in WoW). Also the E key for activating things, and F key to pick up things are next to your movement keys now. Some modern laptops, like from ASUS come also with pre-marked WASD keys.

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■

I have used Computers since the old C64 and Amiga days and never felt naturaly with the WASD keys. It should be optional. (Easy to do for Josh, i think) :D

I had computers even before I had the C64 and Amiga. Anyway, just try it in a real game, you'll be surprised how well the human adaption engine works :D

Ryzen 9 RX 6800M ■ 16GB XF8 Windows 11 ■
Ultra ■ LE 2.53DWS 5.6  Reaper ■ C/C++ C# ■ Fortran 2008 ■ Story ■
■ Homepage: https://canardia.com ■