Ouya support :

YouGroove

Great news for LE3 Ouya support :)

Where is the new "green" menu : "Ouya kickstarter" ?

One reason i would buy a Ouya would be if emulation and gamepad would be good enought.

I don't know if it is too soon or not , before knowing if Ouya will be popular or not, but kickstarter at least will show if LE3 must invest or not in it.

And Ouya is Java like Android , so it should not be so difficult to port.

How will it be for people that conributed 100$ at least on kickstarter ? they'll have the Ouya LE3 software ?

But theyll need to buy the PC/Mac basic version first to be able to work ?

Stop toying and make games

Looks like they chosed to cripple themselves. Also the gamepad looks "cheap" and engaget review don;t speak highly about it. This combined with less then stellar raw performance don;t make it interesting for 100. For 50 yeah mabye as novelty.

Can I play my OUYA games on my other Android devices?

Not at this time.

Can I play Android games purchased from Google Play on OUYA?

No.

I won't put money on Ouya store as i have already Android, and great best indie games goes to Steam mainly.

And yes 360 quality and cheap old games remains better , more resolution , and far away from some Asphalt 7 on Android.

We'll see if Ouya will do well or not, as games make the console success.

Indies working on PC could need Ouya, but not Linux.

Ouya for Leadwerks 3 with is own kickstater page, could be lower than Linux in terms of founding goal, and making it

Multiple LE3 kickstarter projects is not bad.

It just shows LE3 can support that platforms but will do only if enought people are interested.

Linux or Ouya support are two different stuff (one is LE3 editor on Linux, other is plaform game delivery when you own LE3 basic edition first)

It is wriiten :

This will let you build games for OUYA and Android, without ever leaving the Linux operating system.

What it means ? having Android license give you Ouya platform for free ?

Well Ouya is just some "plus", the main important stuff remains Linux for Linux community.

And good signs are Steam coming to Linux and some other popular 3D indie engine also coming to it.

So yes Linux as priority.