Leadwerks Game Tournament 2

AggrorJorn

Hi!

I am new here. This is my first post smile.png

I ended up being a Leadwerks fan during the KS. I can not participate in the contest because the license i will get from pledging on KS will not be delivered until December. However I just wanted to write a polite "Hello community".

I have been lurking around here since the KS and I want to say that the community looks like a very nice one where people share and are nice to each other. Keep up the good work!

I wish you all good luck in the competition and I hope you will have more competitions in the future.

• Upvote 1

Hi!

I am new here. This is my first post smile.png

I ended up being a Leadwerks fan during the KS. I can not participate in the contest because the license i will get from pledging on KS will not be delivered until December. However I just wanted to write a polite "Hello community".

I have been lurking around here since the KS and I want to say that the community looks like a very nice one where people share and are nice to each other. Keep up the good work!

I wish you all good luck in the competition and I hope you will have more competitions in the future.

let me give u your first Like

also, everybody around here likes me and pays *serious* attention to all of my opinions. That's the most important thing to remember if you're trying to fit in

• Upvote 4

Core I5 2.67 / 16GB RAM / GTX 670

Zbrush/ Blender / Photoshop CS6 / Renoise / Genetica / Leadwerks 3

everybody around here likes me and pays *serious* attention to all of my opinions. That's the most important thing to remember if you're trying to fit in

blink.png

• Upvote 1

AMD Bulldozer FX-4 Quad Core 4100 Black Edition

2 x 4GB DDR3 1333Mhz Memory

Gigabyte GeForce GTX 550 Ti OC 1024MB GDDR5

Windows 7 Home 64 bit

BlitzMax 1.50 • Lua 5.1 MaxGUI 1.41 • UU3D Pro • MessiahStudio Pro • Silo Pro

3D Coat • ShaderMap Pro • Hexagon 2 • Photoshop, Gimp & Paint.NET

LE 2.5/3.4 • Skyline UE4 • CE3 SDK • Unity 5 • Esenthel Engine 2.0

Marleys Ghost's YouTube Channel Marleys Ghost's Blog

"I used to be alive like you .... then I took an arrow to the head"

The idea is the hard part with this one, I had about 4-5 before settling on one I thought I could do something with.

No fancy graphics just a little game demo, once you fire up LE and start coding motivation will come.

Elite Cobra Squad

I'm holding concept in my head long time, so it's pretty clear for me.

As progress - in Editor is possible now to draw concave splines in top view, from this splines automatic generates surfaces mesh caps (something like 3DSMAX Extrude modifier, but with blackjack and.. you know :D)

"Better" is big enemy of "good"