shadmar

Huge levels

I'm not a big space game guy, but the idea behind this is what I like playing in games. Just give me a universe and let me live in it! Love that.

I would says lot of LOD steps on models.

LOD shaders, better as you come near, less expensive ones for distant models as you are far.

Some culling system also.

PC is powerfull , this scenes as they are static ; no characters and bones animations, animation states or character advanced AI and sensors : so you save lot of GPU/CPU power for static models display and effects indeed.

So this scenes are good , complex, not so incredible at final.

What shines, is how is put lightening on the level in terms of good deisign, all partciles/shader effects, and 3D artists with skills to make such great models and textures wink.png

this scenes as they are static ; no characters and bones animations, animation states or character advanced AI and sensors : so you save lot of GPU/CPU power for static models display and effects indeed.

Have you ever actually played any of the X series?

looks cool - but the open world game I want to play is The Witcher 3 - that's going to be the best RPG in PC history. It's going to slap skyrim around like a Borderlands 2 midget