LE 3.1 Demo or Eval version

YouGroove

Well buying a product or not buying is buyer responsability, but we should at leats be able to test something before buying like any software product.

I would want to know if it will be at least for non LE3 owners or Leadwerks 3.0 owners some little demo showing the features or some accessible 30 Days eval version for 3.1 ?

Stop toying and make games

Don't you anticipate that when you release and announce the full, paid version that people will want to first try a current, working trial version to test it? There are 385 backers who didn't pledge enough to receive the engine plus whoever else your announcement will draw. Seems to me you'd lose some potential customers if you don't have a trial ready at launch.

Don't you anticipate that when you release and announce the full, paid version that people will want to first try a current, working trial version to test it? There are 385 backers who didn't pledge enough to receive the engine plus whoever else your announcement will draw. Seems to me you'd lose some potential customers if you don't have a trial ready at launch.

I prefer not to delay it.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

A trial can come after, you will just gain new customers more later.

From a marketing point, annoucing on 3D sites LE 3.1 is here, would be better to have the demo version for new comers to try it out.

Some new comers will need to try it before buying.

Stop toying and make games