Any Leadwerks games on google play?

codeape

I'll have a look again tonight, but I'm sure one of the fps demos I've downloaded recently feels and looks so much like it's Leadwerks 3.

Robin

• Upvote 1

Programmer , Intel Quad core, NVIDIA GeForce GT 220, Windows 7 Pro, Galaxy Tab 2 ( 7" and 10"), LE2,LE3,3DWS

The performance of leadwerks was until now too terrible for most games. The mobile support just feels too unfinished and according to josh that will not change with le 3.1

I can understand that he focuses first for desktop PC.

I still look forward but until the mobile side got a lot of more attention I see le as a desktop only engine and i will look for other engines.

Please don't see this as a rant. Just my opinion and experience.

Android performance tends to be all over the place. High-end Android devices perform on par with iOS devices, but there's also stuff being sold that is literally 100x slower than the iPhone.

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.

You know you want to whack the mole! smile.png I hear from friends that their kids just pick it up and still play without being prompted. That's a pretty cool feeling smile.png

I still believe this is a market for a game like that, but how do you reach the moms who have smart phones but don't really care about technology? The world may never know :)

• Upvote 2