create new instances of entities

MexSource

You won't be able to create unlimited number of these. At some point you'll hit a major slowdown if you make boxes like this. There is a way that'll give you more on screen as it creates instances instead of a new, however they will share the same material so changing a material on 1 will change it on all. I think a parameter to the instanced function will allow you to have new materials but again it'll hit limits faster.

Are you thinking of a minecraft type game because if you are it's not going to be as simple as you are thinking. Nothing ever is in game development. If you haven't already you'll want to see what minecraft does to make things an acceptable speed.

Create a cube via code

http://www.leadwerks.com/werkspace/page/documentation/_/command-reference/model/modelbox-r346

You'll most likely want to save these in variables or you'll get memory leaks. Just store them in a std::list or vector.

Thought about this :/ and yes i think minecraft running not extremely laggy because minecraft doesnt render any blocks that you can't see (you see it when you stuck in glowstone if the bug isn't fixed)

But it should not be a second minecraft, it should be a puzzle game with block placement ;) (puzzle game with voxel elements)

Will try The list (forgot about that...)

- Mex

C++ :3

Google marching cubes - it's an old naive approach but for minecraft style landscapes it's perfect. ( just Need to alter the look up tables to squares )

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k