Indie Edition Steam Release

Admin

The final build of Leadwerks 3.1: Indie Edition for Windows is uploaded to Steam and the release date is set to january 6th at noon, PST. However, I do not know how much review Valve has yet to do, and am awaiting to hear from them for the final OK. Steam keys will be sent out shortly to those who are receiving them.

• Upvote 6

Will those of us who received a steam key as part of the kickstarter have "Leadwerks 3.1: Indie Edition for Windows" added to our client area?

Having recently removed windows from the of the house hold computers that had this "infection" I'll have to wait (im-)patiently for the linux release, but I'd still like to be able to see the rest of forums soon ;)

• Upvote 1

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

It won't be in the client area, as that product is not even being sold on our site, but it will appear in your Steam account if you enter your key.

I would have preferred to release Linux/Windows/Mac at the same time, but the indie version on Windows is the easiest to put out immediately.

My question was more about the forum access that comes from holding a license - or do you mean to split the steam developer discussion off to forums on steam it self?

System:

Linux Mint 17 ( = Ubuntu 14.04 with cinnamon desktop ) Ubuntu 14.04, AMD HD 6850, i5 2500k

Running from Steam I find its trying to load stuff from my old installation of Leadwerks 3, (didn't want to delete yet) so getting errors. I think its a case of changing the path but cant find the right path at the moment.

Ignore I just needed to import MYGAME throught the project manager. It was trying to load an old map.rolleyes.gif

Elite Cobra Squad

Now when the steam release is done, as a KS Pro level backer will I be able to see the rest of the forum soon?

I see your now listed as a "backer" rather than member - how did you swing that?

(also a "pro" level KS backer)

System: