Hierarchy Drag 'n Drop Bug

SarperSoher

I would think it's more of a suggestion than a bug. Also, I wouldn't do that. I seem to remember a bug where that breaks navmesh creation. Something to test out. You can put other csg as children to other csg but once it's a child to a non csg entity it didn't work before.

I can't move multiple selected objects under another object. Only a single object moves.

Moving every brush I created for a full level under a pivot for organizing the hierarchy one by one takes a lot of effort and not practical.

Only one model moves for me at a time and yes it would be nice if you can drag multiple.

trindieprod.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0steam-icon.png?dl=0twitter-icon.png?dl=0spacer.png?dl=0

I would like to add my two cents to this. I really wish there was a way to sort the treeview of the Scene tab. You get far enough down into the list, it becomes impossible to take something out of being a subitem of something else, unless you keep dragging into something else, scrolling up, repeat until you make it back to Root.

So my suggestion is, aside from sorting columns in the Scene tab treeview, please add right-click item, "Send to Root".

• Upvote 1

I'm sure I'll have a million questions in my quest to master the Leadwerks Engine. Thank you for your patience.