C++ static library with connection to leadwerks

AggrorJorn

Has anyone had trouble with setting up their own C++ project from scratch (not using the Leadwerks project creator)?

I am still trying to get my C++ project to work via a non-automated way. This means I do not use the project manager of Leadwerks to create the C++ project. I am creating a static library and I am trying to get all the leadwerks headers in the project. Now that I have done that, I get a massive load of errors within the OpenAL and the mutex class.

post-45-0-61793600-1390333688_thumb.jpg

Some more info

• Static class (.lib)
  • No precompiled headers
  • All header sources are added that would normally had been added automatically.
  • C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\NewtonDynamics\packages\thirdParty\pthreads.2;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\freetype-2.4.7\include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\OpenAL\include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\NewtonDynamics\packages\dMath;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\NewtonDynamics\packages\dContainers;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\NewtonDynamics\packages\dCustomJoints;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\NewtonDynamics\coreLibrary_300\source\openCL;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\NewtonDynamics\coreLibrary_300\source\core;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\NewtonDynamics\coreLibrary_300\source\meshUtil;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\NewtonDynamics\coreLibrary_300\source\physics;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\RecastNavigation\RecastDemo\Include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\RecastNavigation\DetourCrowd\Include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\RecastNavigation\DetourTileCache\Include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\RecastNavigation\DebugUtils\Include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\RecastNavigation\Recast\Include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\HACD\src\HACD_Lib\inc;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\NewtonDynamics\coreLibrary_300\source\newton;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\RecastNavigation\Detour\Include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\tolua++-1.0.93\include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\LuaJIT\dynasm;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries/lua-5.1.4;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries/glew-1.6.0/include/GL;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\glew-1.6.0\include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\enet-1.3.1\include;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\zlib-1.2.5;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source;C:/Leadwerks\Engine\Source\Libraries\freetype-2.4.3\include;

• 3 weeks later...