Looking for those who are interested in working together! (Beginner)

drumwrist0123

So far, a team of two dudes who are trying very hard just to learn the basics of it all. I dont want any body elitist or whos going to want to be in charge. I need peeps who are laid back and willing to learn and teach as well. So far I am getting into the modeling and trying to just over all figure it all out. If you want to make some thing with some body else who is patient and just wants to learn hit me up.

Honestly we just want to be able to lay out an enviornment and be able to have the models we import be part of something, and be able to be interacted with. Complicated stuff for some one who has not studied this at all!

Hi Drumwrist

I am interested in what you have to say.

I would like to join you .

I have leadwerks 3.1.

I have artsy:draft se

Silo 2

Blender 2.69

I am going through the tutorials for all these products.

I am patient and have experience.

But will have to relearn these skills.

When I teach it helps me learn.

Thank you Paul

• Upvote 1

Hi Drumwrist

I am interested in what you have to say.

I would like to join you .

I have leadwerks 3.1.

I have artsy:draft se

Silo 2

Blender 2.69

I am going through the tutorials for all these products.

I am patient and have experience.

But will have to relearn these skills.

When I teach it helps me learn.

Thank you Paul

Well hey man sounds cool! Send me a PM if you can! I will try to send you one first, I have issues maneuvering around this website and on all forum sites lol.

Hi Drumwrist,

I am also interested and it sounds like we are very much in the same position haha. I to am learning 3D Modelling and I use 3D Coat to do this, I also am using Leadwerks on Steam (so if your on Steam add me: dazoo10). I can teach you what I have learnt with modelling in the last week which really brought everything together for me. I have managed to get one of my models from 3D Coat into Leadwerks aswell and learnt about the physics you need to apply to your model in order for your FPS Controller to be able to walk on the model.

I have learnt alot in the last week and I am willing to share my knowledge and explain it to you (possibly we could work on a project!) I know its really difficult finding the right information to learn about all this. Add me on Steam and I have also sent you a PM on here and added you to my friends list.