Okay, any body eastern time or even central?

drumwrist0123

I am looking for another person or two to honestly, just freaking learn with. PLEASE email me or send me a friend on steam.

drumwrist0123

I am currently learning LUA at a good pace and well if you dont know it or you dont know it either way. I just want to create and learn with some body.

I am the most laid back dude you will ever meet, but if you feel like you might bail later on down the line please dont even hit me up.

Ive already worked with a couple people that just bail, dont even have the decency to say something. Just up and go.

I want to work around a schedule, and I am up for any game type what ever. Point is we do something. You can have any experience at all, just be willing to learn please.

We can work on everything one step at a time. I have a music/sound/art/modeling guy already. I need some body who can be creative, willing to do what ever, and make this work.

SLOWLY but surely! I want to create the first legit group to make a game on Leadwerks, and actually promote Leadwerks to the fullest.

This engine has beyond so much potential.

What is your skill ? coding , 3D art ? what do you prefer ?

We can work on everything one step at a time. I have a music/sound/art/modeling guy already. I need some body who can be creative, willing to do what ever, and make this work.

Not precise at all, like you really don't know where you go.

I would suggest you learning some tutorials , and think about a precise project after that.

SLOWLY but surely! I want to create the first legit group to make a game on Leadwerks, and actually promote Leadwerks to the fullest.

How big will be your levels? how complex ? what type of game ? What period ? What theme ? what gameplay ? what originality ?

Before draming too big, begin to be concrete and better put ideas down on paper, and add lot of details could it be on levels, characters, story, gameplay etc ....

Starting hight without precise ideas is majority of the time a big fail.

You should focus on the area you want to learn coding or 3D art , and learn by yourself, there is lot of tutorials even on command reference for Lua.

You have lot of stuff to learn from could it be Leadwerks 3.1 FPS game and Lua code (i recognize there is so much stuff in player.lua it can be hard to see what do what if you are new to Lua and LE3)

You have also last game from Rick , that has great code on super interesting and usefull player code or camera, or AI and traps.

You just seem to need more motivation.

One advice, go easy , step by step, code one feature after one other like :

- Player movement

- Player collision with NPC

- Player Fire

etc ...

Slowly but surely wink.png

Stop toying and make games

What is your skill ? coding , 3D art ? what do you prefer ?

Not precise at all, like you really don't know where you go.

I would suggest you learning some tutorials , and think about a precise project after that.

How big will be your levels? how complex ? what type of game ? What period ? What theme ? what gameplay ? what originality ?

Before draming too big, begin to be concrete and better put ideas down on paper, and add lot of details could it be on levels, characters, story, gameplay etc ....

Starting hight without precise ideas is majority of the time a big fail.

You should focus on the area you want to learn coding or 3D art , and learn by yourself, there is lot of tutorials even on command reference for Lua.

You have lot of stuff to learn from could it be Leadwerks 3.1 FPS game and Lua code (i recognize there is so much stuff in player.lua it can be hard to see what do what if you are new to Lua and LE3)

You have also last game from Rick , that has great code on super interesting and usefull player code or camera, or AI and traps.

You just seem to need more motivation.

One advice, go easy , step by step, code one feature after one other like :

- Player movement

- Player collision with NPC

- Player Fire

etc ...

Slowly but surely wink.png

You have skipped the very first line of the entire post. I am looking for people to learn with. So obviously my skill isnt great. I have not posted looking for skilled people to work with. I am looking for beginners. Now before posting a long post multi quoting several things in my post and telling me where to aim and everything. Spend a bit more time reading my post.

I am PLENTY motivated. You have missed the entire point of this post. And your smug wink face is obnoxious and coming off as extremely arrogant.

If you read correctly, in plain english I said slowly by surely we can make something work and I have PLENTY of my own ideas, but I want a group to put forth the ideas I have, so we all can come to what we want to do as a group.

Learn to read dude.

Just that maked me think, you was the only first one able to create a game with LE3 ?

Leadwerks 3.1 FPS demo is some complete game already , would just need more 3D artists to make longer levels and more monsters and items. Also Rick bomb game becoming a rela fun tower defense.

And others, so you are not the first able to make a game with LE3 smile.png

It's just me i understood by :

promote Leadwerks to the fullest

you was talking about the fullest potential and trying to make some Crysis game as you are really beginning without any real game project already.

Good luck and good LUA learning as LUA is easy and fun it shoud not be so hard for you to learn it.

Stop toying and make games