OpenGL error GL_INVALID_OPERATION

onaid

i am getting this error all the time now when running debug, even with the preloaded demo maps? it never used to do this ? just after a update.

OpenGL error GL_INVALID_OPERATION

if i run the game it works, this error only occurs when i run the debug option? why now it never used to give a error? even if i build a simple square and drop the prefab fps player i get error?

please help attached a screen shot.

cheers.

post-9540-0-15549300-1392508475_thumb.jpg

The default branch on Steam has been updated to the latest. See if this solves your problem.

If you still have an issue please upgrade your graphics drivers.

Leadwerks is quite strict about OpenGL errors, and constantly checks for them when in debug mode. I cannot produce this problem on any of my hardware. If it persists after updating your drivers, we can possibly add a command to suppress the error check, but that's not really satisfactory.

i have verified integrity of game cache on steam all updates a recent, my graphics drivers are up to date, i checked the update projects no !. still the same error every time. when running the game (not debug mode) it works fine no error?????

i disabled sli via nvidia control panel, no dice. same error. enabled sli again, no dice. recent update to nividia drivers today 19.02.2014 driver 334.89 WHQL. still no dice. sad.png

(enable/disable sli done with above driver)

thank you for your help.

• 4 weeks later...

Since no one else can produce this error, I am just adding a global variable you can call to suppress OpenGL errors:

IgnoreOpenGLErrors=true

My job is to make tools you love, with the features you want, and performance you can't live without.