Missiles going through player if perfectly still.

X54321

First and foremost, here is my project file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzyMN5S2kRTHbGdadzZwY0Q2SDg/edit?usp=sharing

I have a basic first person shooter setup, and I have a turret that faces the player and fires missiles every few seconds. Everything is fine and dandy, except for the fact that the missiles will not collide with the player unless said player is moving. I have posted this question in the Programming section, and it seems there is no rhyme or reason as to why this happens. I know this isn't a problem with the missile going too fast, it collides with the walls perfectly. Again, the missile DOES collide with the player if he's moving.

Yep, i tested the project deeply, and i would really want to know also why it don't work ?

All script and physics are ok, similar to my TPS project.

Even missile go slow and somtimes it collides with player, lot of other not, or you have to move ot have it colliding.

Another times, the life counter decreases too much like if passing on Collision function something gonna wrong ?

Good script and physic settings, strange physics call behaviour sad.png

Note :

Checkout Physic tab on player and missile and perhaps press "Fit Shape", verify their mass > 0 before goging deep debugging.

Stop toying and make games

• 2 weeks later...