Faster smooth editor

YouGroove

A general wish for far later LE 4 version perhaps ?

The editor is slow, not smooth enought, not enought responsive to actions.

I say that because i use some others editors that are very responsive, very smooth to use, and switching back to LE3 is somewhat frustrating at use.

Will it be possible to have LE3 core editor GUI be faster ?

Stop toying and make games

Some two other have faster editor GUI system, even with more components and panels, they are lot more smooth,responsive. It's like some 30FPS game and a 60 FPS game, you won't complain for a 30-35 FPS game, but you'll feel the difference using some 60 FPS game (another i don't use : Esenthel editor is lot more smooth and fast than LE3 editor)

LE3 panels seems to use old Windows forms system , and not today ones with today look and feel and lot smoother ones like you can find on other systems like Neoaxis engine , Visual 3D or others.

I think there is lot of stuff more important needed than that indeed laugh.png

I think i just ask the impossible.

It's like last Blender iteration with lot of new GUI panels i find it less smooth than old 2.49 for example.

It's also like comparing Silo smooth editor and Blender 2.6 , Silo having some GUI system that is lot more lightweight, responsive, smooth in fact.

For the GUI itself i find it very old school compared to some other editors that have panels, style , button beeing lot more light, more modern, that could be some LE3 interface revamp someday ?

Tut1.jpg

It was just a detail with no importance compared to all features we need in the editor laugh.png

Yes characters, some modular buildings... why i don't see what that has to do with 3D engine editor ?

(I don't use Esenthel or Visual 3D, Neoaxis for example, they where just examples .....)

But no i don't do accurate super realistic , more game oriented.

I mainly use actually LE3 and another one for game project, and another one more for only testing 3D assets in game.

You mean building houses like in Sketchup or some Autocad like ?

You can always take some footprints docs on internet as guides and modelize on a good modeler them, even Blender allows you to choose planes, vertex, positions and dimensions easy.