First Animated Model!

Haydenmango

Yeeahhh! Well I feel really great and extremely dumb.

For the last month and a half-ish I have been making very gross models and other constructs using Blender. So 2 days ago I decided to take it to the next level - Rigging and Animating a Human. Well after hours of watching youtube tutorials and rotating/moving finger bones I had a fairly usable model. Then I put a shotgun in his hands. Then I animated it. Animating is fun.

Anyways... Once I import my animated human guy with shotgun he was initially blank. I looked for animations in the model editor buuuut there weren't any! I was in shock and disbelief. I quit working for the night after tweaking around a bit.

Next morning my head is full of questions

.."Why doesn't it work?"... .."What could it be?"... ..."What must I DO!?!?!?"....

I go onto Leadwerks while still in bed and change the default.shader to the diffuse+normal+specular.shader in the shaders/model/animated folder. It works.

The End

Sounds good.

Also a side note- I did not make any textures for my animated model (as it was just to see if animations worked) so when I imported the model all the materials were blank and the editor said it couldn't load the shaders for the materials sooo that is what made me go looking around in the shader folders. I am not sure if the materials/shaders will generate or not if you have textures with the model you are importing.