[Linux] Model editor. Model visibility problem

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have this issue too, doesn't happen on the crawler for me. Will post a video soon, my Leadwerks computer is currently working offline due to me house-sitting.

SPEC:

NVidia GeForce 560 Ti OC

Linux Mint 16 (unsupported, I know, but since others are experiencing this problem, I don't see the need to test in ubuntu)

Can't remember the nvidia driver version, will add more info later.

I believe this is a driver bug but can't be sure yet.

It's of course some kind of hardware related problem, but strange that it is does not reproducing in game (no matter debug or release version). Also i've changed drivers multiple time in hope to solve the problem - but have no luck

Yep, the bug or driver issue is still there in the newest updated Linux standard 3.1

Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 bit...

Nvidia Driver 331.20

Geforce 550Ti, 2gig ram

I hope the solution is found in the not to distance future as animation testing is coming soon...

Actually it reproduces in-game for me (C++ project). Strange that all the missing polys are always the same, in-game or not, however they are different for different frames of the animation. It's like the poly count sent to OpenGL is wrong or something. My mesh has multiple materials, I wonder if that is causing it.

• 3 months later...